BABB Fee Structure
For deposits/cash-in – zero (0) fees. All deposits from external wallets and accounts into a Babb wallet is not chargeable. These include the following:
- Crypto Deposit from external sources into a Babb Crypto wallet
- Donation from an external crypto account into a BAX campaign wallet.
For BAX Purchases via fiat – 5% chargeable on:
- Purchase of Crypto from Fiat to deposit into Babb Crypto wallet – ( conversion fees apply; see below. Also, please note that your bank or card issuer may charge you in addition.)
- Donation from a credit/debit card into a BAX campaign wallet (your card issuer may apply charges).
Internal Peer-to-Peer Transfer – zero (0) Babb fees. All internal transfers are not chargeable. This include any same currency peer to peer cryptocurrency transfer
Currency conversion – 5% applicable on the relevant exchange rate, on the source currency (both for crypto/fiat). This includes:
- Fiat to BAX – conversion fee applicable to any purchase of BAX via a bank transfer or card transaction to send to an internal BAX wallet
- BAX to Fiat – conversion fee applicable to any cash withdrawal from BAX or any other supported cryptocurrency to send to a bank account.
- ETH to BAX
- BAX to ETH
- BAX to BTC
- BTC to BAX
- Donation to a BAX campaign wallet – If BAX is the source currency – zero (0) Babb fees. This is similar to a crypto deposit to a wallet.
- Donation to a BAX campaign wallet – If donation is a source currency other than BAX – zero (0) donation fee but currency conversion fees apply (your bank or card provider may charge you)
- Fundraising campaign fees – 5% chargeable on withdrawal/transfer from the BAX campaign wallet to any internal Babb wallet
Withdrawal fees – Withdrawals out of any internal Babb wallet/account to an external wallet or account is chargeable at 5%. These include:
- Peer-to-peer transfer crypto transfer from a Babb wallet to an external network wallet -5% plus gas/network fees
- Cryptocurrency conversion to cash out into fiat – 5% on BABB crypto to fiat withdrawals in the form of a bank account transfer. Conversion fees apply additionally.